Teaching to Learn, Learning to Teach

Friday, April 07, 2006

Jeopardy!!!

My technology teacher, Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach directed me to the following webpage that has great Jeopardy Templates.

Today was the first day that I used one of these games in my class, and the kids LOVED it. We played boys against girls and used a LCD projector so everyone in the class could see.

I created a Jeopardy game that was a SOL science review, so I looked online at the Virginia Department of Education website and looked for some of the different objectives that could be used. It's great tool for reviewing information and it provides an interactive learning environment because it really increases students' enthusiasm for success.

My cooperating teacher and another student teacher both wanted links to this Jeopardy template so they could use it in the future. So maybe I'm no Alex Trebek, but the kids didn't seem to mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home